IFB Bid for Jilin Water Supply and Sewerage Development Project
Invitation for Bids
Date: 30 March, 2009
Loan No.: 2175-PRC: Jilin Water Supply and Sewerage Development Project
Contract: The Pipeline for Reclaimed Water Subproject II: Nanjiao Wastewater Treatment
Plant and Treated Wastewater Reuse
Deadline for Bids: 12 May, 2009
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in the “ADB Business Opportunities” on 2 August 2005.
2. The People’s Republic of China has received a loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) towards the cost of Jilin Water Supply and Sewerage Development Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to eligible payments under the contract for which this Invitation for Bids is issued.
3. China International Tendering Company (ITC), the Procurement Agent, authorized by Changchun Water Group Urban Drainage Company Limited, the Purchaser, now invites sealed Bids from eligible bidders from member countries of ADB for the supply, delivery, and installation of the following:
Bid No. 0701-082000030033: The Pipeline for Reclaimed Water
(i) Ductile cast iron pipes
(ii) Ductile cast iron pipe fittings
(iii) Valves for ductile cast iron pipe
(Details and specifications are provided in the Bidding Document)
4. International competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage, One Envelope procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office address given below between 9:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. (Beijing time) from 30 March, 2009 (except weekends and holidays).
China International Tendering Company
Room 506, Genertec Plaza, No. 90, Xisanhuan Zhonglu, Beijing 100055, the People’s Republic of China
Tel: 86 10- 63348281 Fax: 86 10 – 63348691
Attn: Mr. Ren Ju
6. To purchase the Bidding Document in English, eligible bidders should:
(a) Visit the office of China International Tendering Company at the address above and pay a non-refundable fee of RMB2,500 or USD250 in cash or cashier’s check in favor of China International Tending Company;
(b) Request for delivery by sending a written application to the China International Tending Company at the address indicated above, the application must include a cashier’s check of RMB2,700 (domestic delivery) or USD400 (overseas delivery). The document will be sent by courier. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
7. Bidders must deliver their bids:
* To the following address:
The Government Affairs Hall of Jilin Province
No. 287, 6th Floor, Construction Building, Guiyang Street, Changchun, Jilin Province
* at or before 9:00 a.m. (Beijing Time) on 12 May 2009. (Late Bids will be rejected.)
* together with Bid Security of RMB800,000 or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
Bids will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
8. The Purchaser and the Procurement Agent will not be responsible for costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.
Changchun Water Group Urban Drainage Company Limited.
No. 1017, Pingquan Road, 6th Floor, Changchun 130022, Jilin Province, the People’s Republic of China
Tel: 86 431-863 4019
Fax: 86 431-861 3824
Attn: Mr. Yang Hongzhi
Are you interested in this Invitation for Bids opportunity in China?
China is one of the world’s great growth markets and is likely to be for many years to come. Foreign companies often face difficulties in assessing Chinese market demand and enacting effective strategies because of the language barriers, culture differences, and high expense.
BPOVIA is the pioneering virtual assistant and Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) service provider in China. Combines international perspective with local know-how, BPOVIA can provide our clients China business development service and help our clients doing successful business in China.
Please visit http://www.BPOVIA.com/ for details about our service.
Popularity: 1% [?]