Marketing Research Professional
- Monitor research and analysis of the company's markets, market size, competition and product mix.
- Conduct/mine secondary research studies and makes reports on new market areas and future market conditions.
- Analyze the competitive environment sales records, market penetration, market potential, and future trends and make recommendations based on findings.
- Extrapolate/triangulate market sizing without clear secondary market data and concisely details assumptions.
- Publish regular updates on market conditions to track company progress in specialized market niches or product technology disciplines.
- Manage and distill secondary market data sources from research companies (i.e. IDC or Dataquest) for dissemination in a crisp and executive-level manner throughout the company.
- Prepare ad hoc market intelligence requests for internal customers.
- Maintain and manage vendor relationships.
- Minimum 5 years of traditional product marketing experience in outsourcing industry, preferably in offshoring.
- College degree (MBA preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other modeling applications.
- Ability to interact with Executive Management.
- Excellent teamwork, communications and analytical skills.
- High comfort with technology.
- Passion for winning with integrity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
is leading virtual assistant and knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) service provider headquartered in China. BPOVIA
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity. We draw the very best people with a variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and provide them with a work environment where uniqueness is valued and empowered. The creative people we attract help define the spirit of innovation at BPOVIA
If you like to join our dynamic team and work in Nanjing, China, Please send your resume to career (at) BPOVIA.com